CEIPAL launched what it describes as the industry’s first AI-driven solution to address diversity, equity and inclusion within both the existing workforce and across talent acquisition sources. The tools leverage advanced technology to provide hiring organizations with complete visibility into their own workforce and hiring processes, then helps to fill any diversity gaps.
CEIPAL said the technology helps HR and talent acquisition professionals automatically assess demographic gaps while outlining a path to meet specific DEI goals. The solution integrates all hiring sources and data points into a single talent container, offering organizations access to the most diverse and qualified talent available, while also providing the necessary tools to engage and hire the candidates for any job.CEIPAL's new technology helps HR and talent acquisition assess demographic gaps while outlining a path to meet specific DEI goals. #HR #HRTech @CEIPALCorp Click To Tweet
The solution includes five capabilities meant to address diversity gaps and ensure candidate searches connect employers with strong talent, regardless of background or gender. The DEI features include:
- DEI Assessment Tool: CEIPAL’s DEI technology plugs into virtually any system or database to allow organizations to audit temp hires, contingent labor or any other talent source, and to measure gender and diversity via a simple list of employee/candidate names and locations.
- Talent Container: CEIPAL provides staffing professionals with a new layer of capabilities to consolidate and update its sourcing database. CEIPAL’s patent-pending DEI capabilities enable hiring organizations to integrate and index talent sources via any category, including demographics, and then sorts, ranks and matches available data points as needed within a single “talent container.”
- Advanced AI Engines: By connecting ATS platforms and AI engines, CEIPAL enables recruiters to find, rank and “clone” matches within any database, while also enabling passive sourcing and resume harvesting. Integration major job boards ensures diverse sourcing for any search. The company says its machine-learning algorithms are “demographically aware” and easily applied to every talent source.
- Diverse Engagement: CEIPAL’s workforce management technology manages the hiring and procuring of new talent with engagement capabilities that include employee-/candidate-centric onboarding and automated communications with clients and candidates.
- Data Analytics: CEIPAL’s algorithms help organizations identify where DEI efforts are succeeding and/or falling short. It outlines realistic goals and plans to meet them, while automating steps to close candidates and improve DEI efforts.