People analytics company ChartHop announced ChartHop Basic, a free product that enhances how leaders and employees can help their organization be more informed and connected.
Seventy-four percent of businesses use or plan to use a permanent hybrid work model in the near future, ChartHop said. That shift in the workplace is contributing to a need for transparency across organizations. ChartHop argues its “holistic approach” to people analytics provides employees at all levels with tools to promote company-wide transparency..@ChartHop announced ChartHop Basic, a free product that enhances how organizations can be more informed and connected. #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
“Today, businesses must prioritize their employees and company culture, and that starts with transparency,” said Ian White, ChartHop’s founder and CEO. “ChartHop Basic makes transparency even more accessible, so that everyone in the organization can make more informed and strategic decisions that support organizational health.”
Companies with more than 150 employees can test drive ChartHop Basic for up to seven days at no cost. After the trial period, access for up to 150 employees remains free, though customers will pay a nominal fee for each additional employee. ChartHop will continue to offer its Standard and Premium packages with more advanced capabilities.
ChartHop Basic includes:
- Foundational ChartHop capabilities, including a dynamic org chart with filters and timeline view, employee directory, people analytics, 1:1 forms and compensation and equity data.
- Integrations with payroll and equity providers to create a “single source of truth” for people data.
- Headcount dashboard to help analyze and plan as a workforce evolves over time.
ChartHop Standard helps teams foster transparency through performance management and engagement surveys and reports. It includes:
- Best practice templates to help companies track their workforce and report on overall progress.
- Ability to pull visual reports and filter data based on employee survey responses to evaluate general performance and sentiment on an ongoing basis.
ChartHop Premium includes:
- Configurability to enable organizations to tailor the solution to their needs.
- Ability to visually collaborate on hiring scenarios across finance, leadership and HR teams to build and finalize headcount plans.
Separately, ChartHop announced a rebranding, rolling out a new logo, look and feel and website. Both announcements come on the heels of notable momentum for the company. In the last year, ChartHop said it realized a 250% increase in revenue and added more than 100 new employees during 2021.
Separately, ChartHop acquired Gather, a Slack-based experience platform that focuses on key moments in the employee lifecycle, such as onboarding, promotions and milestones. White said Gather’s team will lead ChartHop’s actions and workflows product, which will provide an experience within the ChartHop platform.
In March, ChartHop unnveiled a partnership with Jobvite, saying it would enable HR, hiring and finance leaders to improve communication across teams, better utilize data and automate elements of their hiring workflows.