iCIMS said its latest summer release is designed to provide users with more control over the candidate experience along with increased productivity for recruiters. At the same time, new features help internal candidates navigate and explore potential career paths.
iCIMS Chief Technology Officer Al Smith said the release “will help organizations enhance internal mobility and advancement initiatives.”
The release helps talent acquisition teams to:
- More easily edit and manage content on their iCIMS Career Site with a new content management system. An drag-and-drop visual editor allows users to change career site content on the fly, so talent teams can continuously optimize performance.
- Enhance productivity with consolidated job views. A new, unified job overview in iCIMS ATS consolidates open job information like top candidate sources and which candidates require special outreach in one place. In addition, an embedded experience for reference checks brings results from SkillSurvey Post-Hire directly into the iCIMS ATS.
- Deliver deeper insights with expanded analytics. iCIMS Offer and iCIMS Onboard data become available in iCIMS Advanced Analytics through a single data feed.
- A new dynamic career pathing tool in iCIMS Opportunity Marketplace helps give employees more visibility and awareness into where and how they can grow within their organization. Employees can:
- Receive tailored career path recommendations from iCIMS Talent Cloud AI. By analyzing information like current role, job history, skills profile and market data, the system can suggest roles that exist within the organization.
- Search and select roles for career paths that align with their aspirations and interests.
- Get a clear understanding of their existing skills, as well as new skills they need to develop in order to qualify for roles that may become available in the future.
- Save and bookmark career paths.
The release comes about a month after iCIMS launched a website intended for job seekers in HR and talent acquisition. HRjobs.icims.com aggregates open positions from across the iCIMS customer base, and allows HR and talent professionals browse opportunities and apply on the hiring company’s career site.
Image: Eric Guinther