SAP unveiled a new solution to help organizations drive cultural change and digital transformation by combining RISE with SAP and the company’s Human Experience Management tools.
Companies face an challenging change management scenarios as they try to simultaneously address the consequences of hybrid work, a simmering talent shortage and the need to accelerate digital transformation, SAP observed. The new offering, RISE with SAP for HXM, is meant to help organizations drive the cultural change, flexibility and choice needed to move online..@SAP unveils a new solution to help organizations drive cultural change and digital transformation. @SuccessFactors #HR #HRtech Click To Tweet
The product builds on recent investments SAP SuccessFactors has made in native cloud applications, such as such as Time Tracking, improved configurability and localization for Employee Central, said SuccessFactors President Jill Popelka. Its goal is to help companies more quickly achieve “tangible outcomes” from their transformation efforts.
RISE for HXM is set up to help employers navigate three scenarios.
- Structure for Success connects people and financial data to measure profitability, plan and forecast accurately, and manage compliance.
- Reskill to Innovate helps reskill project and technical teams with the training required to support ongoing transformation, drive adoption of new technology and increase the pace of innovation.
- Operationally Transform provides access to people and financial data, along with intuitive experiences for payroll and time tracking.
“We are committed to helping our customers implement these solutions on the timeline and with the partner that works best for their business and their workforce,” Popelka said.
According to SAP, RISE bundles existing SAP assets with an eye toward providing customers with business-transformation-as-a-service. It’s designed to help companies begin using SAP solutions and accelerate cloud adoption through a complete package of tools and licenses.
New Links to HANA
SAP also introduced capabilities that uses SAP Analytics Cloud to integrate and visualize data from SuccessFactors and S/4HANA. The tools deliver pre-built content to help executives:
- Combine finance data and predictive forecasts to analyze areas of high sales, then adjust hiring accordingly.
- Align skills with business needs by assessing growth opportunities based on pipeline and market opportunities.
- Combine experience data with performance and trends to glean insights into projected levels of employee attrition and simulate the business impact.
SAP said these capabilities should be available during the third quarter of 2021.
At the same time, SAP unveiled the first step toward creating what it called “the world’s largest business network.” The SAP Business Network will bring together Ariba Network, SAP Logistics Business Network and SAP Asset Intelligence Network into a connected community of more than 5.5 million organizations.
The idea, said CEO Christian Klein, is to enable customers “to easily connect with companies across supply chains and [create] networked economies across industries.”