Phenom launched Integration and Configuration Experience, a collection of self-service tools that apply automation to initial implementations and simplify change management. The company estimates the tools will cut initial deployment time by four weeks, and save its customers 20,000 hours this year.
By analyzing 1,000-plus deployments, Phenom identified a set of chronic, disruptive challenges faced by HRIT teams. It found that custom-developed integrations are costly in terms of both time and money, especially when they integrate job sync, apply and hiring status through APIs. Significant delays also occur during large data migrations, which are often complicated by formatting issues, as well as lost and inaccurate data. After initial deployment, a lack of monitoring leads to additional issues.Phenom launched a collection of self-service tools that apply automation to initial implementations and simplify change management. @phenom_people #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
Phenom’s product and engineering teams developed the Integration and Configuration Experience to overcome a number of IT challenges. The package:
- Offers a self-service interface that connects Phenom to complex systems.
- Leverages low-code/no-code for apply, hiring status and job sync integrations.
- Automates bulk data migrations and formatting.
- Enables preconfigured form development.
- Provides real-time alerts to ensure platform performance and stability.
- Provides enhanced data transparency.
As part of the launch, Phenom introduced Service Hub, Flow Studio (Integrations and Forms) and QA Hub. These interfaces provide access to functionality and control that’s typically controlled by the vendor. By eliminating lengthy change requests and barriers to self-service, Phenom is able to help HRIT professionals make changes faster, the company said.
- Service Hub is a central location to access real-time notifications and monitoring alerts, manage API keys and credentials, create and configure user accounts, and own feature activation and configuration.
- Flow Studio – Integrations is a low-code/no-code integration builder that connects Phenom to ATS, HCM and other applications. It allows users to create and customize automation workflows by selecting triggers and actions.
- Flow Studio – Form provides a low-code/no-code form builder that allows non-developers to design, build and deploy talent community, event registration and multi-step application forms that integrate with other systems, including ATS and HCMs.
- Quality and Accessibility (QA) Hub offers automated testing tools to perform functional, integration and accessibility testing of user-facing Phenom sites and services.
Phenom says it’s emphasizing “personalized talent experiences” for candidates, employees, recruiters and hiring managers. In April, the company closed a $100 million Series D round, which it planned to use to further develop its platform.