Visier added technology to its platform to make life simpler for third-party developers, and also introduced tools focused on employee experience and workforce productivity. The additions were included in the company’s 2020 summer release, which Visier called the largest in its history.
The announcement focused on Visier’s efforts to make its partner ecosystem more attractive. New capabilities enable third-party applications to onboard, model and design their own data, the company said. Fifteen new partner solutions were announced along with the general update..@Visier's summer release includes open technology to attract partners, new tools for experience and productivity. #HR #HRTech #Data Click To Tweet
“With this latest release, Visier not only looks to strengthen our position as the leading provider of people analytics, but also to offer new opportunities to our partners to develop exciting new products to put analytics in the hands of all business users,” said CEO Ryan Wong. “This is the stepping stone to offer Visier Cloud as a complete, open ecosystem.”
Visier Teams Up
Updates to the platform include:
- Pre-built analyses to provide users with intelligence on key business concerns, and help identify areas that may need attention from executives.
- The ability to track custom cohorts of people to measure the impact of shared experiences.
- Secure sharing of analytics via email.
- What-if models covering estimated cost of replacement metrics, based on a departed employee’s job tier. These models apparently build on the what-if tools Visier introduced last year.
- Content to teach people how to use analytics to make workforce decisions.
Visier has already shown a tendency to play well with others. Its underlying technology powers Paycor Analytics, a package introduced in October to make workforce intelligence more accessible to HR managers. At the time Paycor said partnering with Visier allowed it to provide “enterprise-class infrastructure” to SMB customers.
Current partners include Workforce Insights, TrustSphere and Insperity.
In September 2019, Visier introduced People Workforce, which connects workforce data from multiple sources to include information on hourly, contract and seasonal employees in the development of workforce strategies
Sign up for our newsletter here.