More than 10,000 people are expected to flood Las Vegas next week for the annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition. While vendor home offices will be quiet, the air’s bound to fill with product and deal announcements.
Event organizer LRP Conferences said it expects more than 80 new products to be launched during the event’s run from Oct. 1 – 4. AI-powered applications will dominate for the second year in a row, LRP said, although a notable number of products focused on culture and experience will be unveiled, as well.AI will dominate announcements at @HRTechConf, but a notable number of products focused on culture and experience will be unveiled, as well. #HR #HRTech #HRTribe Click To Tweet
Among the companies announcing new products:
- Alight Solutions will launch a digital employee experience that leverages AI and data through a “hyper-personalization” engine. Alight Total Rewards gives workers a holistic view of their benefits and rewards and offers recommendations to improve their decision-making.
- AllyO will show off AllyO Pulse, an AI-powered tool that uses workflow automation to engage employees in text-based conversation. HR leaders can use sentiment analytics to drive organizational improvements.
- BetterUp will announce leadership development platform features including a matching algorithm that delivers personalized coaching recommendations for employees, an upgraded evidence-based data model that maps leadership development to business outcomes, automated integration capabilities with HCM systems, and a new analytics dashboard with real-time reporting.
- Curious Thing will launch a self-serve version that enables small and medium-sized businesses to build job interviews on-demand, from their web platform. The technology speeds the hiring process and frees up time for hiring managers.
- PredictiveHR will announce a new service based on its Integrity AI tool. The new technology will allow PredictiveHR to aggregate and normalize all disparate data sets, stored across numerous HR, operations, finance and others systems..
- Reward Gateway will launch the SmartInsights Analytics Engine as part of its flagship platform. The engine is designed to help organizations assess the impact of recognition and communications on employee engagement and business indicators.
- SmashFly will showcase Pipeline Intelligence, an AI-driven recommendation engine built into its recruitment CRM. The algorithm includes a skills score and engagement index that recommends candidates and employees by experience, skills and engagement levels to decrease time to find and increase application conversion.
Outside the exhibition floor, the event will host around 100 sessions and more than 125 speakers. LRP said the conference attracts industry experts and analysts, HR executives, generalists, systems leaders and IT professionals.
Sign up for our newsletter here.