Alight rolled out the latest release of its employee experience platform, Alight Worklife. The update combines AI and data with content covering health, finances, clinical navigation, retiree healthcare, payroll and wellbeing. With it, the company said, workers are will be able to create an integrated experience for their families and themselves.
“Alight Worklife represents a technology evolution that drives outcomes for both employers and employees by connecting the HR and benefits ecosystem in one access point,” said CTO Greg Goff. That will “guide better decisions for employees and their families while empowering organizations with insights that allow them to make data-driven business decisions.”.@AlightSolutions rolled out the latest release of its employee experience platform, Alight Worklife, with more AI, data & content. #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
The platform engages employees with personalized information, presented at the moment they need it. It allows workers to connect with HR and benefits applications whenever they need to, while employers can review and leverage analytics to provide more targeted support.
Features in the newest version include:
- Clinical Integration combines Alight’s navigation and clinical guidance resources to help users make smarter decisions through healthcare recommendations, which are based on cost and quality. It also provides access to medical opinions.
- Program Optimization helps imcrease the value of HR and benefits investments by improving access and optimizing the user experience. It provides users with a one-stop shop for their HR and benefits programs, Alight said. AI-based recommendations are designed to enhance engagement through, for example, prompts to increase their 401(k) contributions or connect with a medical resource. At the same time, the platform helps employers measure the outcomes of their wellbeing programs and identify opportunities to increase value.
- Chatbot Enhancements: Alight’s chatbot, called Lisa, offers greater personalization by responding to inquiries with information that’s specific to the user.
- Mobile App Improvements allow users to work with accessibility improvements such as external keyboard support, more screen reader capabilities and enhancements to drive deeper engagement through new journeys integration and push notifications.
- Expanded Content Flexibility allows employers to amplify their brand with an expanded color palette, images and content configurability.
Alight launched Worklife in April last year to facilitate more personalized interactions with employees. The system allows employees to connect with HR and benefits applications whenever they need to, while employers can review and leverage analytics to provide more targeted support. Worklife’s tools are also integrated with a mobile app.