Ceridian launched its Ideal Talent Marketplace during Ceridian INSIGHTS, the company’s global customer conference. The Talent Marketplace is designed to deliver speed and flexibility in staffing both businesses and workers.
The product aims to help Ceridian customers as they navigate a world of staffing shortages, thin agility and rapidly changing demand levels..@Ceridian's Ideal Talent Marketplace leverages speed, flexibility for both employers and workers. #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
At the same time, workers are seeking increased job flexibility. According to Ceridian’s Pulse of Talent Report, half of workers globally (49%) say flexibility/work-life balance is the job attribute that’s most important to them. The Talent Marketplace helps set workers up with personalized job recommendations that match their skillset and preferences.
According to TechTarget’s SearchHR Software, Talent Marketplace uses technology from Ideal, a Toronto company it acquired last year. Ideal helps employers infer skills from resumes and categorize them into more common, industry-standard skills
The Right Skills, Quick Pay
Powered by Ceridian’s Dayforce Skills Engine, Talent Marketplace vets workers for jobs suited to their skillset, location and availability. Individuals can access on-demand, hourly shifts – many of which offer the benefits of traditional work, Ceridian says – and get paid rapidly after every shift with Dayforce Wallet. It also allows employers to quickly scale their workforce and fill gaps in skills and scheduling by posting unfilled shifts directly from Dayforce Scheduling.
Ceridian said Ideal Talent Marketplace helps organizations:
- Manage their total workforce (including full-time, part-time, contingent and seasonal) more efficiently, and optimize labor spend with 360-degree talent and cost visibility within Dayforce.
- Fill gaps in schedules or skills by posting openings directly from Dayforce Scheduling.
- Connect openings with verified workers based on a range of data factors, including skills, geography and experience, through Ceridian’s intelligent match technology.
- Reduce the complexity of hiring and managing flexible workers while supporting compliance.
- Provide employees with a flexible pay experience through Dayforce Wallet, allowing them to receive pay as soon as their shift ends and manager approvals have been processed.
Ideal Talent Marketplace will be available for charter customers and workers in 2023. Joe Korngiebel, Ceridian’s chief product and technology officer, said “Ideal Talent Marketplace will serve as a bridge between workers and employers, bringing a flexible, continuous and scalable workforce to life.”