Eightfold AI announced skills-based talent planning is available through Eightfold Talent Planning, a solution to assist organizations in analyzing, forecasting and future-proofing their workforce by assessing skills and resourcing gaps in real-time. The company said this is an effective way to reduce the risk of disruptive reorganizations and weather industry shifts.
Eightfold Talent Planning allows business leaders to understand how trends impact the needs of their organization. The system feeds this insight into its Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Talent Flex solutions, allowing organizations to execute skills-based talent strategies at scale. Proactively hiring for key roles and transforming existing jobs ahead of major workforce trends creates significant value, agility and flexibility, Eightfold said.
“Our platform translates massive amounts of talent data into a blueprint for what skills a business has today and will need tomorrow,” said Eightfold CEO Ashutosh Garg. The result, he said, “will allow business leaders to grow flexibly instead of being forced to execute on expensive, reactionary workforce changes.”
How it Works
Talent Planning allows HR leaders to:
- Leverage a global talent data set, including the existing workforce, providing insights on people and industry talent trends
- Understand market disruption’s impact on every role, and get an idea of which skills will become more important, and which will be reduced in prominence
- Identify the talent to attract, engage, upskill and re-deploy into future roles
- Forecast and plan the time required for skills and proficiency to develop in existing and emerging areas, and how roles and organizations should evolve over time
- Capture progress and fully execute on a coordinated talent plan by integrating with other Eightfold products
In April, Eightfold said it was integrating generative AI large language models in order to create two role-specific Talent Intelligence Copilots. In addition, Eightfold’s Talent Insights was to begin reflecting the changing skills and roles created by generative AI . With the changes, it said, its Talent Intelligence Platform would offer greater assistance for both employees and recruiters.
Image: Eightfold AI