Paycor enhanced its Time and Attendance product with new tools designed to simplify and automate the processes involved with scheduling employees.
The solutions, called Scheduling and Scheduling Pro, are part of Paycor’s Time and Attendance offering. The company said they’ll help employers better manage labor costs and optimize staff. They cut down on manual processes by allowing both employees and managers access scheduling information whenever it’s needed. The tools are configurable to individual manager’s needs, Paycor said.Paycor enhanced its Time & Attendance product with new tools designed to simplify and automate the process of scheduling employees. @PaycorInc #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
Paycor Scheduling features include:
- Editable templates that allow managers to assign shifts with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Automatically schedule how and when employee breaks occur.
- Schedule employees via mobile device from any location at any time.
- Push notifications and shift reminders via mobile device or email.
- The ability for employees to set their availability.
- Insights into an organization’s shift hours and costs to help avoid situations such as overstaffing.
Scheduling Pro includes the basic Scheduling features, as well as:
- The ability to set daily or weekly scheduling rules and create minimum rest times.
- Allowing employees to swap or trade shifts.
- Self-service capabilities that allow workers to pick up or drop shifts, as well as set their own availability.
- Optimization of shift coverage based on job, department and location.
- Work schedule updates and shift reminders sent via text or group chats.
- Budget planning features that help employers compare labor costs against needs in real-time. Managers can monitor schedules by shifts or jobs, and establish daily budget caps.
“There’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to scheduling, so it was important for us to create a flexible product that provides a customizable solution to meet users’ unique requirements,” said Paycor Chief Product Officer Ryan Bergstrom.
In October, Paycor rolled out at a new analytics package designed to make workforce analytics more accessible to HR managers. Powered by Visier, Paycor Analytics helps HR recognize patterns and identify problem areas so they can develop strategies to address issues in both the near and long terms.
Sign up for our newsletter here.