Workhuman said it plans to expand its operations in Ireland. The company – which provides technology solutions for employee engagement and DEI – has undertaken the expansion in response to a “growing demand for employee recognition software.”
In part, the move was facilitated by the company’s reported growth of 28% between 2020 to 2021. That helped the company’s revenue increase to $876 billion..@Workhuman says it's expanding in Ireland in response to “growing demand for employee recognition software.” #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
Not only is Workhuman investing in an office in Dublin, it’s also revamping the in-office perks it offers to “prioritize employees.” New features include wellness, fitness, learning and development spaces, among other things.
“After spending years at home during the pandemic, employees have never been more aware of what they expect from their work and workplace,” said Workhuman Vice President of Global Workplace Experience Design Jess Klay. “They have new and increased expectations of their employers and workplaces — desiring a dramatically different and better experience than the one they left. The new way of working is making the workplace a destination, not an office.”
Moving Into Consulting
In addition to its on-the-ground expansion, Workhuman announced the formation of the Workhuman Consulting Practice. The offering will provide customers with services including access to advisors, experts and data. The goal to help organizations build and implement strategies for their employee recognition efforts, the company said.
Workhuman Consulting Practice includes:
- Strategic Advisors: Former HR practitioners and experts help ensure customer programs are on-time and within budget.
- Subject Matter Experts: Specialists across HR domains and experts in recognition and performance provide program strategies, design and best practices.
- Workhuman iQ: Data insights demonstrating the why behind program results and how to interpret them to help business outcomes.
- Communication Experts: Strategic communicators provide campaign strategies, roadmaps and internal communications templates to drive program success.
- Change Management: Change experts and program managers help navigate the implementation of new or different approaches that directly impact employees.
Separately, Workhuman welcomed Zoe Peterson-Ward as its new chief customer officer. She joins the company from Salesforce, where she focused on customer success. Peterson-Ward will also oversee the launch of the new consulting program.
In September, Workhuman launched updated integrations with Microsoft Teams. The integration allows employees to use Workhuman’s Cloud and Social Recognition tools directly from Teams, without having to disrupt their normal workflow. Activities enabled by the integrations include making employee recognition nominations, receiving award notifications and reviewing award social feeds.