Performance management platform 15Five launched a leadership training and coaching product to help managers drive both employee engagement and business results.
Called Transform, the newest addition to 15Five’s lineup combines customized coaching and online educational material designed to develop the leadership potential of all managers, the company said. It described the product’s approach as “[l]earning the skills to connect actions to results.”.@15Five launched leadership training and coaching to help managers drive employee engagement and business results. #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
“We know from our research that managers play a huge role in driving employee performance and engagement and attaining key business goals. This has been especially true over the last 18 months,” said Kathi Enderes, vice president of research for the Josh Bersin Company, in a statement provided by 15Five.“Developing the types of leadership capabilities needed for today’s work world takes more than traditional training. Coaching, practice and ongoing feedback are required in order to make sustained change.”
Transform’s learning model upskills managers to through five elements:
- Coaching and Development tailored to the individual: Transform tailors coaching and training to each company, its managers’ needs and specific performance challenges. Instead of a static library centered on passive viewing, Transform provides interactive coaching and resources.
- A Dedicated In-house Team that partners with clients: 15Five’s in-house team partners with the client’s organization to take action and move business metrics. Coaching isn’t outsourced to third-party vendors.
- Focus Is on Business Results: While 15Five said it recognizes the importance of learning outcomes, Transform’s primary intent is to positively impact a client’s higher-level business goals while ensuring employee engagement and retention.
- Real-time Practice and a Continuous Feedback Loop: Transform uses on-demand videos or instructor-led training. Working with a coach in real-time, managers can practice the skills they’ve learned in the flow of work and receiving feedback on how to improve.
- Solution Is Paired With Software: Pairing Transform with 15Five’s software products enables managers to take action, solidify behavior change and perform tracking and reporting. As an example, Transform trains managers to develop Objectives and Key Results and coach their teams to complete them, which is aligned to 15Five’s Focus product—a goal setting and measurement tool.
In May, 15Five acquired engagement software provider Emplify for $50 million. With the acquisition, 15Five’s team grew by more than 30% and its customer base expanded to over 2,800.