Alight released Alight Employee Onboarding (AEO), a solution designed to address the critical challenges commonly faced by both employers and employees during onboarding. The product combines Click Boarding’s mobile-first onboarding technology with Alight’s guidance solutions, providing a more comprehensive total benefits experience, spanning from pre-hire engagement through post-onboarding support.
The company said AEO provides personalized onboarding for each employee with guided and automated workflows that employers can design and implement in a “self-service model.” Optional upgrades that provide high-touch guidance for employees are also available through Alight Benefits Guidance, Alight Health Pro and Alight Financial Advisors.
“AEO is designed to further impact employee benefits utilization, helping new hires become productive contributors faster. We believe that AEO is more than just an onboarding tool; it is a catalyst for enhancing the overall employee experience and organizational success,” said Colleen Pappas, vice president and enterprise solution leader at Alight.
Attract and Retain
In addition to the benefits for employees, AEO enables employers to:
- Increase pre-hire engagement by helping candidates understand an organization’s core values before joining, allowing employers to reinforce the candidate’s decision to join with engaging and personalized onboarding experiences.
- Automate the completion of paperwork and policies to help HR teams save valuable time and resources.
- Improve talent retention through enhanced candidate engagement and communication even before the candidate’s start date.
- Create a more seamless onboarding experience that enables pre-hire benefits enrollment and easy access to programs.
- Deliver a mobile-first experience that welcomes candidates into the organization.
- Gain insights into the employee experience through data analytics on employee engagement throughout the onboarding process and identify potential risks of candidate ghosting and disengagement.
Earlier this month, Alight partnered with Socially Determined, which provides predictive metrics based on social determinants of health, in a move to expand its the personalized employee support it provides through the Alight Worklife platform and the Alight services ecosystem.