CareerBuilder updated its Talent Acquisition Suite in a bid to help businesses identify qualified candidates and convert them more quickly. The company said new features will provide customers with easier access to information and improved communication with candidates.
The new updates include features to improve user experience, bring consistency to the overall CareerBuilder platform and improve recruiters’ response time to candidate notifications and messages..@CareerBuilder enhancements aim to improve user experience, bring consistency to platform and improve response time to candidate notifications and messages. #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
Among the new features:
- Improved management of customer talent networks and career sites through CareerBuilder’s recruiting platform. Talent Network also integrates with Talent Discovery so users post jobs, search for candidates, send email campaigns and obtain labor market information from one place. Analytics are built in.
- A new self-service career site allows clients to directly create and edit their career sites in real-time. Because the tools are built on the CareerBuilder platform, clients can make use of the system’s job seeker experience such as responsive design, job recommendations, filtering and the company’s AI Resume Builder.
- Improved search, messaging and mobile app features within Talent Discovery. New filter and search functionality provides recruiters with streamlined access to data and insights on candidates. An active conversation widget recruiters quickly see and respond to candidate messages more quickly. The TDP companion mobile app has been updated with push notifications.
- Streamlined CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking (CBAT) design, speed and functionality. A new look and feel mirrors those of Talent Network and Talent Discovery Platform, while new dashboard, requisition, candidate and reporting widgets highlight information to, again, improve recruiter response time. Click Boarding integration allows users to initiate onboarding from within their workflow.
- SocialReferral updates include a calendar tool to help admins schedule and plan posts and competitions in advance. Single sign-on functionality simplifies access, and weekly digest emails can be sent to both users and admins. Analytics can be sent to admins automatically.
SocialReferral was launched to U.S. customers in February. The product’s designed to help brand their social networks and improve user experience. In April, CareerBuilder introduced a new tagline, “We’re Building For You,” which was meant to “reaffirm” the company’s commitment to the job seekers and employers.
Sign up for our newsletter here.