GoCo.io, a provider of flexible software solutions for HR, benefits and payroll, announced a $15 million Series B funding round led by ATX Venture Partners. The round was completed in September, and placed the company’s valuation “significantly higher” than its previous round. The latest funding brings the total investment in GoCo to $27.5 million.
The company, founded in 2015, intends to create “modernized” solutions for SMB’s by “automating manual HR tasks and helping HR professionals to make work a better place.”
With the new investment, the company will be able to provide additional solutions to help organizations eliminate laborious and repetitive tasks for HR, said GoCo CEO Nir Leibovich.
Products for Employee Management
This new funding has allowed the company to invest further in its HR program. As a result, GoCo.io released new products and made enhancements to its platform including over 50 new integrations, enhanced UI, visual reports and insights. To prepare for the launches, the company has doubled its full-time employee headcount over the past 24 months.
According to the company, the product updates will continue to add flexibility and automation to its existing employee management platform.
The new offerings include:
- Performance Management: manage and customize end-to-end performance reviews, facilitate timely manager feedback and keep tabs on the employee lifecycle.
- Messages: send important team messages and announcements via SMS or email, and deliver targeted messages to employees or teams, filtered on location, geography, division, department or manager.
- 50+ New Integrations: new integrations in multiple categories such as productivity and product management, time tracking, applicant tracking, communication, payroll and more.
- New Payroll Options: integration with ADP Workforce Now, and a new embedded payroll option launching in beta, powered by Gusto.
- New Visual Reports and Insights: visualize and analyze data allowing for better HR decisions and people insights. The new functionality includes improved filtering, sorting, row grouping, and aggregations. With seven new chart visualizations, users can see breakdowns of data in bar charts, pie graphs and more.
- Enhanced UI: a fresh and uniform look across the GoCo experience, in addition to better contrast, easier-to-read text and improved navigation.