iCIMS launched new features that it says are tailored to the priorities of post-pandemic life. With user experience high in the company’s mind, the updates were designed to provide a streamlined hiring experience and improve candidate engagement.
“We are experiencing the ‘Great Resignation’ and ‘Great Reshuffling’ where an overwhelming 95% of workers are considering quitting their job, according to a new survey,” from Monster.com, said Chirag Mehta, iCIMS’ chief product officer. “With high volumes of people willingly leaving their jobs and relocating, employers must provide better experiences to attract and retain their talent.”.@iCIMS launched new features that it says are tailored to the priorities of post-pandemic life. #HR #HRTech Click To Tweet
The improved experiences for candidates include:
- Video Engagement: iCIMS’ Digital Assistant can now respond to candidate questions with employee-generated, contextualized video created through iCIMS Video Studio. This enables talent teams to communicate with candidates seamlessly between text, chat, and video applications.
- More Personalized Connections: When joining talent communities, candidates can highlight specialized skills and certifications to they receive more relevant news and job openings.
More simplified experiences for recruiters include:
- Talent Matching in CRM: Talent matching capabilities in iCIMS CRM allows customers to select an ideal candidate from an existing pipeline. Best-match candidates will be automatically identified, based on skills and experience.
- Automated Email Campaigns: Talent teams can schedule emails to be sent at peak engagement hours across time zones.
- More Insights and Simplified Video Interviewing: Following the introduction of iCIMS Video Interviews, recruiters can now more easily review video interview responses, hiring team feedback and candidate scores in the iCIMS ATS.
- Better Candidate Visibility: Expanded visibility into candidates from initial engagement on campaigns through onboarding, within the Dynamic Candidate Profile and application workflow in the iCIMS ATS.
- Expanded Support for Remote Hiring: Recruiters can use iCIMS ATS in Malay (Malaysia) and Czech (Czechia) to improve their remote hiring across the globe.
In April, iCIMS rolled out “unifying experiences” within Talent Cloud in addition to various new capabilities and enhancements as part of its spring release. The features aim to help recruiters better identify candidates who match each job’s requirements, strengthen DEI reporting and make new use of video, iCIMS said.
Usability is also a theme. “The pandemic has brought a new standard of talent acquisition that requires flexible and adaptable consumer-grade user experiences to meet automated, yet authentic, engagement with candidates and employees,” Mehta said at the time.