Remote unveiled its Global HR Platform to help organizations hire, manage and pay a global workforce all in a single platform. The company said this release will further its vision to help companies and individuals fully realize the benefits of the global economy.
“When we started Remote in 2019, building a globally distributed team was a rarity. Today, it’s the best strategy companies can adopt if they want to compete in the global economy,” said Remote CEO and Co-Founder Job van der Voort. “We see an opportunity to build on the global employment infrastructure we have created to enable international hiring, and now help any distributed business grow quickly and efficiently.”
Global Workforce Efficiency
According to Remote, with the new platform capabilities, customers can consolidate their HR stack. The company’s product suite now includes:
- Remote HRIS: Companies can add all employees to the platform and manage them from onboarding through offboarding. Remote HRIS includes talent management, time and attendance tracking, expense management and integrated payroll, with self-service functionality for employees globally through a mobile app or the web.
- Employer of Record: Companies can hire, manage and pay employees in countries where they don’t have a legal entity, reducing risk and complexity as they expand. Remote helps companies attract top talent with the ability to offer worldwide equity incentives and country-specific benefits packages.
- Contractor Management: Pay and manage international and domestic contractors with automated onboarding and invoicing, localized contracts and tax compliance and payments in multiple currencies without conversion costs.
- Global Payroll: Consolidate global payroll operations by enabling companies to run global payroll through an interface, powered end-to-end by Remote’s full-stack processes and global knowledge.
- Remote API: Integrate global HR functionalities into customers’ preferred tools to securely sync data and improve workflows. The Remote API also enables software partners to embed Remote’s global employment services directly within their platforms.
In July, Remote partnered with Gusto to introduce an integration, Gusto Global powered by Remote. The product will allow customers to onboard, pay and manage remote workers internationally. Using Remote’s API, Gusto Global helps employers with local compliance so they can more efficiently scale their global teams, the company said.