GoCo.io announced the availability of its winter product release, which aims to add flexibility and automation to the employee management platform.
Michael Gugel, GoCo’s co-founder and chief product officer, said the release adds a new template library, enhancements to onboarding, and new integrations with E-Verify by Tracker I-9, popular learning management systems and Paychex.
To provide details, GoCo said:
- The template Library makes GoCo even more flexible than it’s been in the past by helping customers get more from the platform’s Workflows, Performance Management and Reports features. The library launched with over 30 templates, and more will be added in next several months.
- E-Verify by Tracker I-9 integration automates the secure transfer of sensitive and confidential I-9 data from GoCo to E-Verify, and auto-submits cases as well.
- Learning management integrations partners GoCo with popular LMS apps Lessonly and 360 Learning. Once new hires are added to GoCo, corresponding accounts will be automatically set up in the LMS so users can access training materials as soon as they start onboarding.
- New payroll options offer an improved integration with Paychex and an all-in-one embedded payroll option with Gusto.
- Onboarding enhancements allow users to customize messages and onboarding workflows with embedded videos and emojis. Also, clients can create and text custom messages inviting new hires to onboard in GoCo.
In December, GoCo announced a $15 million funding round led by ATX Venture Partners, bringing the company’s total amount raised to $27.5 million. With the investment, the company said it would be able to offer additional solutions that would help organizations eliminate laborious and repetitive tasks for HR.
The funding round allowed GoCo to further expand and advance its platform with its biggest-ever release in Q4 2022.
Founded in 2015, GoCo aims to create “modernized” solutions for SMBs by “automating manual HR tasks and helping HR professionals to make work a better place,” the company said.